I paint custom and original portraits of your beloved home, that promise to capture character with vibrant color, unique style and composition.
***This listing is for a house portrait with minimal foliage background, and resin coating on wood panel***
- Additional cost for pressed, dried flowers, as seen in these photos.
- Additional cost for hand lettering and numbering
The photos for this listing are examples of one of my completed portraits on wood panel with resin.
***Your painting is on professional, high grade hard wood panel that is 1” thick. This means you will have a highly durable investment that will stand the test of time and be ready to hang with no additional cost of framing!
Because I create custom paintings, I can design and create your portrait to whatever your vision may be. Pricing does increase for portraits with more embellishments.
I am currently offering this in one size of 12 x 24”. Please let me know if you prefer a different size and specify.
HOW TO ORDER:
- Please message me your request with high quality photos of your home. At least one should be from the front view of the home, showing all portions from end to end.
***Please note: there is NO obligation to purchase by emailing me requests or photos.
- From the photos you send me and your request of what you have in mind, we work together to choose the right portrait. I will give you one or more options of composition and color schemes to choose from.
- Once you are ready to purchase and have your portrait made, add this item to your cart to purchase. After payment is received, I will begin your original house portrait and complete it within 3-4 weeks. This time frame is due to the cure time required to ship the resin.
- When your portrait is finished, I will email you high quality photos of the final portrait for your approval. If you are happy with the final portrait, I will then carefully prepare it for packing and shipment to you.
I aim to please! I will work with you on any unforeseen issues that may arise, to ensure you are 100% in love with the portrait you have purchased of your home.