I paint custom and original portraits of your beloved friend, that promise to capture their distinct personality with vibrant color, unique style and composition.
***This listing is for a single subject pet portrait with an abstract background, gold leaf details, and resin coating on wood panel***
PRICING: Varies by size, number of subjects and additional custom background. The photos for this listing are examples of one of my completed portraits on wood panel with resin.
***Your painting is on professional, high grade hard wood panel that is 1/2” thick. This means you will have a highly durable investment that will stand the test of time and be ready to hang with no additional cost of framing!
Because I create custom paintings, I can design and create your portrait to whatever your vision may be. Pricing does increase for portraits with more than one subject, or additional backgrounds.
HOW TO ORDER:
- Please message me your request with high quality photos of your little bestie. Several photos, with at least one or more close ups of their cute little face and especially eyes are the most helpful. Please also include some information about them, like their name, quirky qualities about them - I even enjoy hearing how you met and became life long friends!
***Please note: there is NO obligation to purchase by emailing me requests or photos.
- From the photos you send me and your request of what you have in mind, we work together to choose the right portrait. I will give you one or more options of composition and color schemes to choose from. Because some compositions and portraits may not work for all sizes, we will discuss best size options for your portrait also.
- Once you are ready to purchase, add the size portrait and add this to your cart to purchase. After payment is received, I will begin your original pet portrait and complete it within 2-3 weeks.
- When your portrait is finished, I will email you high quality photos of the final portrait for your approval. If you are happy with the final portrait, I will then carefully prepare it for packing and shipment to you.
- If you are not completely happy with the portrait once you receive it, just ship it back to me and I will refund your payment.
- For lost or damaged paintings: 1. return the damaged painting for a refund, or 2. return the damaged painting and I will paint a replacement and ship to you at no additional cost.
I aim to please! I will work with you on any unforeseen issues that may arise, to ensure you are 100% in love with the portrait you have purchased of your little friend.